Protect your cloud infrastructure from malicious threats with GoGrid's firewalls. GoGrid’s firewall options are more robust than those of any other cloud provider. You can choose from a cloud firewall service or a managed firewall option. You can even place a single-tenant Cisco ASA firewall in front of your Public Cloud infrastructure.
- Cloud Firewall Service
Based on our software-defined networking architecture, this service is available for all accounts. You can add your Cloud Servers to a global security group and organize inbound and outbound port filtering policies. And you centrally manage your security groups from GoGrid's management console or via the API.
- Managed Hardware Option
We offer single-tenant, dedicated Cisco ASA security appliances. GoGrid’s experienced Systems Administrators will set up, maintain, and manage your firewall, ensuring your cloud infrastructure can withstand sophisticated threats.
- Flexible to Meet Your Needs
From simple port filtering to advanced hardware firewalls with VPN access operating in redundant pairs, we have the options you need to ensure your network is protected.
- Advanced Intrusion Prevention
With hardware options like the Cisco ASA series, you don’t have to compromise on the security of your Public Cloud. Cisco ASAs are the leading hardware firewalls on the market today and offer protection against tens of thousands of known attacks and day-zero threats while maintaining consistently high performance.
Firewall pricing is straightforward based on the type you select.
|Cisco ASA 5510 security appliance||$349.99 per month
Includes 2 SSL VPNs
- Central management
Centrally manage your policies from GoGrid's management console or via the API.
- Fully featured
Define inbound and outbound policies. Dynamically edit or move connections to a security group. Predefined security groups make using the service quick and easy.
- Global security groups
Define once, use everywhere. Our security groups aren't tied to a particular data center so the policies you define can be applied globally. This setup greatly speeds deployment of the service and ensures protection for your infrastructure no matter where it’s located.
- Highly available
Designed to instantly recover from failure. You can be assured that your servers will be protected from intrusions out-of-the-box.
- Fully integrated
Use the firewall in conjunction with other GoGrid services as an integral part of the GoGrid cloud. For example, define a security group that only accepts web traffic from Dynamic Load Balancers.
GoGrid offers a hardware-based firewall option: a single-tenant dedicated Cisco adaptive security appliance (ASA). To ensure high availability of a single-tenant hardware firewall, most customers run them in redundant pairs
- Cisco ASA 5510 adaptive security appliance
Cisco’s ASA 5510 enterprise-class firewall stops attacks before they penetrate your network perimeter, making it an excellent, cost-effective, resilient security solution for your hosted Internet environment. This high-performance security appliance provides multiple integrated security and networking services, including robust user and application policy enforcement, multi-vector attack protection, and secure VPN services.
- Dedicated hardware: Each Cisco ASA is tied to a single customer, so only your traffic goes to this device.
- Trusted name: The Cisco name is synonymous with security and quality.
- 100 Mbps throughput, burstable to 300 Mbps: Enjoy consistently high throughput access.
- Redundant failover: If you purchase a second firewall, you can ensure high availability of your security infrastructure with redundant failover protection.
- Firewall Service
- Core protection: All security groups block traffic by default. Add policies to open up ports as you need them. Protect your servers from attack and control who can access them and from what ports.
- Integrate with other services: Create security groups to restrict web traffic to just Dynamic Load Balancers. Track performance with built-in monitoring.
- Hardware Firewall
- VPN to secure traffic: Create secure connectivity from either your on-premises location or the Internet into the cloud. This approach ensures traffic sent is encrypted and protected from attackers.
- IPS to analyze intrusion behaviors: Protect against malicious traffic, including worms and Internet viruses.
- Protecting the network from malicious attacks: Use a firewall to block port access so attackers can't enter through a network backdoor.